Cards that move? Yes! Today’s card is two-fer Tuesday! We’ll make a cute convertible that drives across the card thanks to the Curved Occasions Punch, plus we’ll add fluffy clouds to the background with Embossing Paste masking techniques. Buckle your seatbelt and let’s go!
The curved slider card doesn’t take any special tools – just a strip of cardstock folded to create the slider element. Be sure to check the video tutorial for the tips on folding the paper correctly so that it moves freely and doesn’t show on the front of your card.
Embossing paste is so much fun – I’m featuring it this month for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials in December. You’ll see 4 different Embossing Paste projects from me – be sure to check for the other tutorials in the collection! Create a mask by punching or die cutting cardstock, then hold it over your paper and press the Embossing Paste into the mask. Pull the mask away and you’ve got great texture and dimension.
Ready to shop?
Don’t forget that the Last Chance Products specials!! Shop early for the best options.
Add items to your cart with December Host code GKVDRWVU for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Embossing Paste + Curved Slider Card – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with December hostess code GKVDRWVU for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Curved Occasions – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code GKVDRWVU)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. December Curved Occasions Tutorials are available through December 31.
LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials: Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – and design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – available free with any December order you place in my online Stampin Up store.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
- You won’t find these products in any catalog, which means you can always find fresh, never-before-seen products to spark your creativity and expand your crafting collection. All from the convenience of my online store.
- NEW Online Exclusives will release several times throughout the year – see what’s fresh and new!
- Interested in early access? Pre-Order access is a perk of being a demonstrator! I’d love to help you get started – and to help you take advantage of this fun early ordering perk! Check out the Starter Kit to begin.
- Shop now
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use December Hostess Code (GKVDRWVU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!