Pop-Up cards look so impressive – and so hard to make. But with a few simple tricks, today’s Diagonal Diamond Pop Up Card is a breeze! No weird cutting or scoring, no tricky measurements – I’ll show you the steps to DIY your own Diagonal Diamond Pop Up Card. Use the Christmas Classics Dies for simple embellishments and color with the Joy of Noel stamp and die bundle.
Stampin Blends are my go-to for quick and saturated color. With two different ends – a brush tip and a bullet tip – I find that there’s always a best fit choice for whatever I’m coloring. And sometimes I like to use a softer outline ink than just Memento Black (although that’s a great choice). On today’s card I’ve picked Pebbled Path Classic Ink for my outline, creating a softer look than the stark black line art.
To create the pop up element, following the directions for a simple Z Fold card: fold card base in half and then fold the front back to the spine. Then add the pop up mechanism in the middle – a 1″ x 4″ strip of cardstock, scored at 1, 2 and 3 inches. Be sure to watch the video for tips on the easiest way to get everything straight.
Ready to shop?
Don’t forget that the Last Chance Products specials!! Shop early for the best options.
Add items to your cart with December Host code GKVDRWVU for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Diagonal Diamond Pop Up Card – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with December hostess code GKVDRWVU for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Joy of Noel – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code GKVDRWVU)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. December Curved Occasions Tutorials are available through December 31.
LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials: Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – and design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – available free with any December order you place in my online Stampin Up store.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
- You won’t find these products in any catalog, which means you can always find fresh, never-before-seen products to spark your creativity and expand your crafting collection. All from the convenience of my online store.
- NEW Online Exclusives will release several times throughout the year – see what’s fresh and new!
- Interested in early access? Pre-Order access is a perk of being a demonstrator! I’d love to help you get started – and to help you take advantage of this fun early ordering perk! Check out the Starter Kit to begin.
- Shop now
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use December Hostess Code (GKVDRWVU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!