Sure, a banner is a nice design feature on a card, but have you tried adding a chevron border to your banners yet? Here’s a card with the Today and Everyday stamp set (134132) from my December Stamps in the Mail Club Projects. You can order your kit shipped right to your doorstep – markers, stamps and pre-cut materials included for you!
Follow along with the video tutorial while you’re making your card, or pull out your own supplies and stamp your own creation. I’ll include some quick tips for using your Blendabilities Markers.
If you’re digging the Blendabilities Markers, be sure to check out my other free Blendabilities Video Tutorials:
- Blendabilities Markers 101: Tips & Tricks
- Blendabilities Markers 102: Coloring Leaves
- Blendabilities Markers 103: Flowers and Highlighted Embossing
Shop online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Sign up today for your December Kit!
Includes the Today & Everyday stamp set, Blendabilities Markers, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
Shop at up to 80% off!
Current and retired items – shop early for best selection!