How many event invitations come with the message: “bring a dish to pass” or something along those lines? Seems like lots. And they’re great, because everyone brings their favorite recipe, all ready to eat!
This past weekend my family and I attended a Shrimp Boil (yum!) and I took along a fruit salsa recipe that I love. After I made it and looked at it in the bowl though, I couldn’t tell if anyone would know what exactly it was.
So in the 4 minutes my family was putting on shoes to go out the door, I made a quick sign!
Mango Strawberry Salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn (frozen – it thaws on its own)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 medium tomato (chopped, then drain)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mango
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 dashes apple cider vinegar
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved; Inks: Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit; Paper: Whisper White, Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper; Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, wood skewer