You probably noticed that I’m in love with the Sailing Home stamp set and Smooth Sailing Dies – lots of beautiful ideas for summer to be created with these supplies. Since I was on a roll, I wanted to add another idea, but felt like the sailboats needed a sunset to sail off into – right?
In the video tutorial I’ll show you the cutting sizes and details on creating this card, along with tips for making the layers with extra dimension.
What if you want to add color to your own project? It’s simple with Sponge Daubers. Just grab a dauber, ink it with the ink color of your choice (tap onto an ink pad) and then apply ink to your die cut. For best results, use a circular motion to keep the color even throughout.
Want to see how it works? Be sure to check out the video tutorial below.
It’s not too late to place an order in my online store and qualify for my FREE July Online Crafting Class, featuring this same stamp set. In addition to the 12 ideas and exclusive video tutorials for that class, you’ll be able to make this card here, plus the one I shared earlier this week!
Be sure to check out the details for my FREE Online Crafting Class – available until July 10. Products You’ll Want for the Sailing Home Online Crafting Class:
Shop BONUS DAYS in the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog!
- Every $50 you order in July = a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Shop online – Your space. Your Way.
- Back in stock! Get your supplies organized the way YOU want them!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (July: SWC3FKM9). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!