Yesterday morning a friend of mine got a few of her friends together for a “Coffee & A Card” party. What a fun morning! She invited her friends who work part time or have flexible schedules to drop their kids off at school, then head over to her house for a short coffee hour and a chance to make a stamped card.
Here is one of the cards we stamped in that short time–it was a HUGE hit! I know it’s beyond simple, but sometimes simple is perfect. The Every Little Bit stamp set is my new FAVORITE! 28 images for EVERY occasion — perfect. Pair it with the Teeny Tiny Wishes greetings stamp set, and you have everything you need.
I heard several ladies mention that they really enjoyed the flexibility and open canvas of stamping a sweet card like this. Think “stamping with no stress, no pressure.” Ah, doesn’t that sound nice?
Don’t get me wrong–I LOVE “Artisan Stamping” too (term coined by my friend Lynsay Mahon), but the Every Little Bit Kit is perfect for a quick or relaxing card session — Lynsay calls it “Express Stamping.”
If you wanted (or you couldn’t help yourself) you could dress up your card with a Scallop Square punched piece and a layer of Getting Started colored card stock to match the ink spots.
Ready to get started? Here are the supplies you need in a basic kit:
• Papers: p171 Note Cards & Envelopes (set of 20 — 107311) $5.95 x 2 for 40 cards
• Inks: pg 169 Basic Black Ink Pad (101179) $5.95
• Stamps: pg 65 Every Little Bit (set of 28 – 120558 Clear Mount) $27.95
pg 192 Clear-Mount Block A (118487) $3.95
Total: $49.75 plus shipping/tax
Optional Bonus Supplies:
• Stamps: pg 157 Teeny Tiny Wishes (set of 24 – 115370) $36.95
• Inks: pg 165 Getting Started Collection Stampin Spots (119979) $21.95
• Punches: pg 200 Scallop Square Punch (119884) $16.95
• Adhesive: pg 197 SNAIL Adhesive (104332) $6.95