Have you seen these fun Peek A Boo cards yet? They’re so simple! We made this card at Stamp Club with Meg in March – and it was a big hit! The So Very Grateful stamp set (133053) is a terrific one.
Good news on the stamp set, too — So Very Grateful is featured in my May Stamps in the Mail Club Kit!!
And if you pre-order your May Stamps in the Mail Club Kit by April 25th, you’ll get a FREE bonus package of Rhinestone Jewels along with your kit.
Here are my instructions for this fun card:
Peek A Boo Card Directions
- Cut a half sheet of card stock and score at 4 ¼” and 8 ½”.
- Use the Scallop Edge Punch to finish the short end.
- Center the 2 ½” Circle Punch on the score line near the scallops and punch a hole.
- Fold on score lines and place the 2 3/8” Scallop Circle punched piece so it attaches to the fold-up panel from the bottom, but shows through the punched circle hole.
- Add a punched banner or flower to tuck the flap in for holding the card closed.
Have fun with these little tri-fold cards!!
Things to remember:
- FREE shipping April 21-25 only
- FREE shipping is on ALL items, not just those retiring
- ALL retiring items & stamps are “while supplies last”
- Use hostess code 9N9HP6D7 and email me for your free GRAB BAG(s)
- Be sure to check the Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack for extra savings!