The Happier Than Happy stamp set and coordinating Happy Forest Dies include fun forest friend animal characters – but what if you don’t want a cute fox on your card? The same stamps and die set – paired with the Celebrations Tag Dies and Celebrate with Tags stamp bundle – also make a fabulous fall birthday card with nary a cute animal to be seen.
We’ll talk about building a layered focal point with these fall dies and grouping simple images for a great finished effect.
Plus the candles and balloon are terrific elements from the Celebrations Tag Dies. Be sure to check out the balloon trick in the video. The string was a little too short for my placement in the die cut, so I cut the string and layered it under the greeting strip — so it looks like the string is twice as long!
These dies are a terrific ‘accessory’ die set to add to your collection, including birthday elements, hearts, tags and a pretty die cut snowflake – you’ll find them handy all year long.
Today’s project is one that I’ve featured in my September LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials.
Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Gift Card Surprise – Happy Forest Friends: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with September hostess code E9FKPBDK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Happy Forest Friends Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code E9FKPBDK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Happy Forest Friends Tutorials are available through September 30.
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (E9FKPBDK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator!
Paper Pumpkin October 2022: sign up by October 10
- ‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
- Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
- And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more