Scenery stamping is a hot trend at the moment, but sometimes it’s tricky to get a perfect scene without being too busy. One technique is to layer die cut pieces, but today I’ll show you how to use Vellum Cardstock to create the layered effect. Stamp some images in the background, add some images over the top – the Trees for Sale stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration makes terrific holiday scenes!
Add elements die cut with the Sale-A-Bration bonus Tree Lot Dies for extra layering options, like the ‘trees for sale’ sign included on today’s card.
Don’t worry too much about attaching the vellum – just a touch of adhesive will hold the layer and allow for it to float over the background.
Here I’ve used just two dimensionals under the die cut Trees for Sale sign post.
You can add the dies to your cart with a qualifying order – free with a $100 order in July/August during Sale-A-Bration.
Today’s project is one that I’ve featured in my July LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Christmas Scene Stamping on Vellum: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with July hostess code TWYXJGFK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Trees for Sale Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code TWYXJGFK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. July Trees for Sale Tutorials are available through July 31.
Shop the NEW Sale-A-Bration and July-December Mini Stampin’ Up@ Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use July Hostess Code (TWYXJGFK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get the exclusive Making Plans Collection for free with your Starter Kit!
Christmas in July! LovenStamps Card Tutorials
- Featuring the Trees for Sale stamp set from the July-December Mini Catalog
- With accessories from the Tree Lot Dies – an exclusive Sale-A-Bration selection, available only in July and August while supplies last
- Learn more about LovenStamps Card Tutorials!