If you’re a die-hard stamper, then you probably know the Polished Stone Technique already. I have good news for you! Shimmery White Card Stock works perfectly for Polished Stone. I love the way the shimmer comes up through the ink to make the marble look glimmery…pretending for a moment that ‘glimmery’ is actually a word.
And if you’re new to Polished Stone, then I have a treat for you, too! I have 3 techniques plus a bonus included in my Video Tutorial this morning:
- Polished Stone Technique Tutorial
- NEW Stretch Ruffle Ribbon trick for medallions
- NEW Magnetic Platform for Big Shot (see it in action!)
- +Bonus – Layered Tags
I hadn’t posted a video in a little while, so I had to pack a bunch of ideas in for you 🙂
If you have trouble with the video below, use this link to view directly.
Simple Supply List for the card:
- Chalk Talk stamp set and Framelits Bundle: (see it online – 132730)
- New In Color Cards for Color Coach (see it online – 130120)
- 3/8″ Stretch Ruffle Trim in Coastal Cabana (see it online – 130024)
More questions? Drop me an email or a comment and I’m happy to answer them!
Sign up now for Stamps in the Mail Club!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.
New Colors, New Stamps, New Accessories… Use the link to view online or email me for your FREE copy!