This is actually a really simple card, with a really simple set of supplies. Here’s what you’d need to make these cards:
- Designer Series Paper of your choice (check the selections online)
- Stampin’ Write Markers to match (the colors of the paper are listed in the online store — so easy to match!)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874 – see it online)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (119850 – see it online)
- Ribbon embellishment (for universal match, go with White or Vanilla)
- Rhinestone embellishment (they’re sticky! 119246 – see them online)
Add some card stock, and you’re all set to make cards for any occasion! And the Patterned Occasions stamp set (see it online) is a freebie when you’ve picked out $50 in other items. You can add it to your order online after you’ve put at least $50 in your shopping cart.
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540 – another freebie SAB item with a $50 order)
- Whisper White Card Stock (a must-have staple, 40 fabulous sheets in a package – 100730)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (another staple color, I couldn’t stamp without it – 120953)
- Island Indigo Card Stock (get it as a full pack of 24 sheets or in the In Color Assortment)
Sometimes simple is best — and I’m in love with the little band-aid in this stamp set!
See more Express Stamping ideas on my blog