Fall colors and the Autumn Leaves stamp and die bundle (162186) are on my mind right now. What’s your favorite neutral to use with fall? This is the time of year when I pull out my Very Vanilla and tuck the Basic White away for a bit.
This card design is based on one shared by Linda Yearsley during our Summer Shoebox Swap (part of the Vacation Stamping School Summer events). I borrowed Linda’s design for a CASE card – ‘copy and selectively edit’ and brought in my favorite seasonal Very Vanilla and the pretty Autumn Leaves stamps and dies.
Technique for this card? Use 6 strips of 1/2″ cardstock (about 8″ long is enough) to create the lattice work, then attach it to a card panel to hide the folded ends.
Have a long wish list?
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW colors that have just debuted AND pre-order access to upcoming future catalog stamps and products! AND from Oct 3 to Oct 31, you can celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 35 year anniversary – by picking 35% more product in your Starter Kit, or $35 off your Starter Kit!! Learn more about the Starter Kit
Ready to shop?
Add items to your cart with September Host code 4NSKFY32 for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Paper Lattice Weaving with Autumn Leaves – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with September hostess code 4NSKFY32 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Autumn Leaves – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code 4NSKFY32)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Pick of the Patch Bundle Tutorials are available through September 30.
- Where Creativity Meets Friendship in Two Evenings of Crafting!
- Join me for two fun evenings of creative inspiration and stamping! You’ll create seven (7) projects featuring the Garden Walk Suite during these exclusive crafting sessions with Meg.
- Each live session will cover different projects. Attend both evenings live or watch the videos afterwards at your convenience!
- Garden Walk Suite Escape event fee includes your Swag Box, Project Kit, and Virtual Event
- Mark your calendar now for the evenings of October 18 and 19 and get registered! (Or watch the virtual event at your convenience any time afterwards)
- Sign up now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (4NSKFY32). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!