On March 1st I told you about this new stamp set debut. Well, my stamps are here and I’ve been playing with ideas for the new Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set (see it online – 132956) and I LOVE them! I love them so much that I had to make a Video Tutorial for a card, complete with Tips & Tricks for the new stamps, so you can see how much you NEED to try these.
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp SetRecommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.|
Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)$13.95
What are you waiting for? Get yours today and try them out! For a 57 piece stamp set, the price is incredible – and for a petite alphabet that’s easy to line up? Definitely can’t beat it.
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.