Simple steps for a sweet card that’s easy to make, whether you need one card or a whole batch for the holidays – featuring today’s Beary Christmas Suite with the Beary Cute stamp set and punch. Want a Christmas card that doesn’t have polar bears? Just swap out the stamps for your favorite images but keep the layout.
Start with a 3×3 designer series paper square (Beary Christmas DSP shown on this card) and add a background layer strip to the left. Optional – add texture with an embossing folder, like the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder.
To give some extra weight to the DSP focal point, try adding a ribbon embellishment. For narrow ribbons like the 1/8 inch metallic woven ribbon (shown in Starry Sky), wrap the ribbon twice to add extra visual strength.
Finish up with your favorite embellishment. The Festive Pearls are a particularly good match for this card and the Beary Christmas Suite.
Stamping Supplies (September Host code 4NSKFY32): https://bit.ly/3RmQuIC
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW colors that have just debuted AND pre-order access to upcoming Holiday Catalog stamps and products!
Add items to your cart with September Host code 4NSKFY32 for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50 (before shipping/tax), then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
DIY Christmas Cards – Beary Cute – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with September hostess code 4NSKFY32 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Beary Cute Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code 4NSKFY32)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Pick of the Patch Bundle Tutorials are available through September 30.
- It’s time to celebrate one of our favorite days of the year—World Card Making Day! Invite your friends to craft along with us as we express our creativity and make fabulous cards.
- In just under three hours, we’ll create three unique cards together.
- Everyone is invited and welcome. And the event and registration are FREE!
- Mark your calendars now and join us on 7 October!
- Sign up now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (4NSKFY32). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!