Ready for treats and gifts you can make for the holidays?? Today’s pretty Christmas Sampler featuring the Merry Bold & Bright Suite Collection is one that you can make from scraps AND you can use creative upcycling to put materials you already have to work. The video tutorial for today also includes a show and tell with the Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit, and the 25 Quick Cards that I created by adding JUST a pack of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (plus a few basics) – watch for those photos in a special bonus Friday blog post!
Mix and match the Christmas elements to create your own art piece. This is a fun project for sitting down with a few scraps (inspired by the colors from the Merry Bold & Bright DSP) and creating little art pieces to mount on a frame.
This would be a terrific project to work on with kids – just show them how the pieces work and hand them a stack of scraps. I find that when stamping with youth groups, Girl Scout troops, Boy Scouts or Cub Scouts, the kids really like to understand how to use the tools and then be free to create based on their own inspiration. The Merry Bold & Bright Sampler Frame would be an ideal project for groups!
The trick for making your own frame is pretty simple, too. Frame? Super easy way to upcycle your scrap material. Make the frame with the backing chipboard from Stampin’ Up! Specialty papers, and the stand from the DSP backing tagboard. I’ll show you how in the video.
I promised you a pic of my stamping friends, Cathy Lader and Laura Brooks, who made their own versions of this sampler frame with me recently. I love the variety – and some great ideas!!
Today’s Christmas Sampler project is one of my October Monthly Tutorials – a set of 4 PDF tutorials that arrive as a special perk for placing online orders with me. Would you like the printable tutorials? It’s easy to get them!
LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials: Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – and design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the October LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – available free with any October order you place in my online Stampin Up store.
Plus if your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp project kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments.
Have a long wish list?
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW holiday items that have just debuted AND pre-order access to upcoming future catalog stamps and products! AND from Oct 3 to Oct 31, you can celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 35 year anniversary – by picking 35% more product in your Starter Kit, or $35 off your Starter Kit!! Learn more about the Starter Kit
Ready to shop?
Add items to your cart with October Host code G2H3DP2A for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Merry Bold & Bright Ideas – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with October hostess code G2H3DP2A for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Merry Bold & Bright – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code G2H3DP2A)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. October Merry Bold & Bright Tutorials are available through October 31.
- The LovenStampfuls Community (my Stampin’ Up! family) includes both hobby stampers and career demonstrators who love stamping and want to take our stamping abilities to a new level. We are located all across the US!
- If you have a long Wish List the Demonstrator Starter Kit option is absolutely the best offer.
- The choice to purchase for yourself at a discount or to share Stampin’ Up! with others is your own. There’s no risk or obligation and no requirement to have parties, classes, or even place another order.
- The special 35 year anniversary offer is the BEST I’ve seen in a long time – only through October 31, so sign up today!
- Learn More & Sign Up Now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use October Hostess Code (G2H3DP2A). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!