Red and green and gold – all the colors of Christmas, plus a Blending Brush tutorial that turns the Merriest Trees stamps from flat into gorgeous ombre color. And the Merriest Trees Dies are NOT your mother’s old Christmas tree dies. With all the options for ornaments and simple garlands, you’ll be loving this quick tree decorating set.
An easy way to decorate the inside of your card – stamp the tree again (without reinking) for a pretty shadow of the image stamped on the front.
Try a different color scheme (we talked about pink/orange/yellow in our video tutorial!) or stick with the traditional colors – the Blended Ombre tree from Merriest Trees stamps and dies is a fan favorite for this Christmas already.
Have a long wish list?
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW holiday items that have just debuted AND pre-order access to upcoming future catalog stamps and products! AND from Oct 3 to Oct 31, you can celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 35 year anniversary – by picking 35% more product in your Starter Kit, or $35 off your Starter Kit!! Learn more about the Starter Kit
Ready to shop?
Add items to your cart with October Host code G2H3DP2A for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Merriest Trees Blended Ombre Spotlight Card – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with October hostess code G2H3DP2A for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Merriest Trees – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code G2H3DP2A)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. October Merry Bold & Bright Tutorials are available through October 31.
- The LovenStampfuls Community (my Stampin’ Up! family) includes both hobby stampers and career demonstrators who love stamping and want to take our stamping abilities to a new level. We are located all across the US!
- If you have a long Wish List the Demonstrator Starter Kit option is absolutely the best offer.
- The choice to purchase for yourself at a discount or to share Stampin’ Up! with others is your own. There’s no risk or obligation and no requirement to have parties, classes, or even place another order.
- The special 35 year anniversary offer is the BEST I’ve seen in a long time – only through October 31, so sign up today!
- Learn More & Sign Up Now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use October Hostess Code (G2H3DP2A). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!