The ho ho holidays are still in the distant future, but today’s quick planner project will put you in the mood to be ready ahead of time – so you can ENJOY the season! The new Merry Bold & Bright Suite has the perfect pieces for festive cheer, with strings of lightbulbs and colorful papers to bring out the best of the season.
One of my favorite parts of this Merry & Bright die cut set is the multiples of the key dies included. Instead of cutting each bulb out one at a time, you can do double duty by using both dies together. Stamp twice, cut once for a quick string of pretty lights.
The same is true for the bulb bases included with the Merry & Bright dies – cut in half the time since there is more than one die available in the set. Plus they look so fabulous with the metallic Granny Apple Green Foil Sheets. A whole string of them? Absolutely perfect!
Have a long wish list?
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW holiday items that have just debuted AND pre-order access to upcoming future catalog stamps and products! AND from Oct 3 to Oct 31, you can celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 35 year anniversary – by picking 35% more product in your Starter Kit, or $35 off your Starter Kit!! Learn more about the Starter Kit
Ready to shop?
Add items to your cart with October Host code G2H3DP2A for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Merry Bold & Bright Ideas – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with October hostess code G2H3DP2A for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Merry Bold & Bright – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code G2H3DP2A)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. October Merry Bold & Bright Tutorials are available through October 31.
- Where Creativity Meets Friendship in Two Evenings of Crafting!
- Join me for two fun evenings of creative inspiration and stamping! You’ll create seven (7) projects featuring the Garden Walk Suite during these exclusive crafting sessions with Meg.
- Each live session will cover different projects. Attend both evenings live or watch the videos afterwards at your convenience!
- Garden Walk Suite Escape event fee includes your Swag Box, Project Kit, and Virtual Event
- Mark your calendar now for the evenings of October 18 and 19 and get registered! (Or watch the virtual event at your convenience any time afterwards)
- Sign up now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use October Hostess Code (G2H3DP2A). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!