Have you seen the Clear Translucent Medium Envelopes from Stampin’ Up!? (see them online) They make terrific photo holders stacked in an album. Here’s a quick photo book that you can make to showcase a handful of your favorite Summer Splash memories. (see Summer Splash online)
To make your photo book, check out these directions from my blog. You can use other options to secure the binding of your album, too. Here’s a sample with large brads, or just tying ribbons through the holes is a great decorative solution, too.
Interested in the Three-toned Heat Embossing on the surfboards? This is a fun technique, too:
- Begin by stamping the bold image in Versamark Ink (see it online)
- Gently shake Melon Mambo Embossing Powder (see it online) over the top 1/3 of the the surfboards. Don’t heat yet, but return excess powder to the container.
- Gently shake Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder (see it online) over the middle 1/3 of the image, as above.
- Repeat for Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder (see it online).
- Heat all three colors at the same time.