Who says that Christmas is red and green? This non-traditional greeting gives you a chance to flex your Word Art skills with the Peace & Joy stamp set and Joy Dies. I love the way the dies and stamps coordinate, allowing you to mix and match the big greetings and the small words.
Plus I’m a big fan of creating focal points (which you probably already know if you follow my tutorials), so the extra sprig stamp images from the Peace & Joy stamp set are the perfect elements to create a stamped ‘halo’ around our words. Finish that off with a few sparkle stamps (on the DSP die cut circle) and you’ve got a terrific layout.
One thing to note – the ‘to the world’ add-on for this card is ALSO stamped on a piece of the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper. I couldn’t bring myself to use a Whisper White piece – it would have overpowered the rest of the light blue and Highland Heather elements. So the DSP scrap was perfect.
I also like to point out that Multipurpose Liquid Glue is my favorite adhesive for this kind of job – gluing the layered words together. When I say, “if you can see it, that’s enough,” you can see what I mean here. If the glue shows white, it’s enough — don’t add any more. If you do, it will squish out around the edges and you won’t like it.
Want to make this card? Good news! This card is one of the 4 projects I’m featuring in October on my LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go”. Your order in my online store during October can qualify you for one or both of my special customer appreciation offers. Learn more
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. October Tutorials are available through October 31!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online – or use my 1-click Add-to-Cart ordering):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use October Hostess Code (EMQEAZHA). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Stampin’ Up! Stock-Up Sale:
Designer Series Paper
- Select packages of Designer Series Paper from the Annual and July – December Mini Catalog are on sale for 15% off.
- Check out suites and supplies for your projects.
- No limits – get as many as you want.
- Orders qualify for LovenStamps Perks Points!
- Shop the DSP Sale now in my online store.