What does a ‘cute‘ Christmas look like? I’m picturing little teeny weeny snowmen with little buttons and lots of rick-rack from the Tasteful Trim Big Shot Die. Maybe add some pastel colors? It might look something like this:
Turns out the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper is a perfect fit for this Cute Christmas stamp set. Ha ha… no surprise there, since Stampin’ Up! is the master at coordinating products. Even the Big Designer Buttons come in Candy Cane colors.
For the image in this stamp set, I used three different Stampin’ Write Markers. I used the brush tip on each marker to color directly onto the rubber of the stamp, then I stamped onto the card stock to make all three images at the same time, using different ink colors.
Pretty nifty, right? If you’re interested in a Stampin’ Write Marker Club, be sure to let me know!
**Meg’s Marker Club** is a great way to get:
- All the Markers (38 colors from the Subtles, Regals, Brights and Neutrals family PLUS the 5 In Color Markers)
- The Carrying Case which cannot be purchased separately
- All the 8.5″ x 11″ Assorted Card Stock — 40 colors for 120 sheets (Subtles, Regals, Brights & Neutrals families)
- Hostess Shopping Dollars — $15 to spend on any catalog merchandise
- Hostess Exclusive Stamps — a Level 1 Hostess set of your choice
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog ($9.95 value)
During one month you’ll be the ‘hostess’ and receive your Hostess Benefits. Plus you could collect orders from friends and increase your Hostess Benefits.
Email me if you’d like to participate — I have Marker Clubs starting each time 4 people sign up!
Owning all the Stampin’ Write Markers is like having all the Stampin’ Up! ink pads at your fingertips. Any color you want, you can use your markers. Plus markers give you a variety of extra techniques: omitting, watercoloring and others.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Don’t miss the Holiday Bundle Specials! Gift ideas for yourself or a friend, priced at 20% off! Shop online through my website now.