Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!
Must be a trick from the leprechauns if I’m posting it today, right? Here’s a fun way to make quick shamrocks. Just learned it yesterday from my friend Brandi Barnard on Instagram. Be sure to follow me (LovenStamps) on Instagram while you’re there!
How to Make Your Own Paper Shamrocks
- Start with your Pansy Punch (130698) and punch a flower.
- Use scissors to trim one of the petals into a stem.
- Add to your project!
So have a fabulous day – and watch out for leprechauns!
Sale-A-Bration is here!
- Shop! And get FREE stamps!
- Host! Bonus Stampin’ Rewards with a $250 party!
- Join! With extra perks for joining my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Sign up today for your March Kit!
Includes the Crazy About You stamp set, Ink Pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects! Add the Hello You Framelits Dies at a discount and earn free stamps!