This month’s LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials cards are linked by a common theme: fun fold layouts that are fun and simple. And of course they all use the same set of supplies – featuring the Banner Year stamps and Banners Pick A Punch, along with the Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and the Gold Hoops Embellishments.
Today’s card has a fun faux buckle element – created by just cutting an inch off the front of the card and adding it as a folded piece attached in the card.
To decorate the buckle, use the Banners Pick A Punch to add detail to the end – a simple banner tail that comes out perfect each time. Plus with 3 widths choices, it’s easy to make banners at 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ wide.
Be sure to attach the buckle piece UNDER the inside layer (I’ll show you how in the video tutorial.
And decorate the inside however you’d like! I nearly always use a Whisper White or Very Vanilla layer inside my card for writing. But since this layer showed on the front on the closed card, I decided to go with a layer to match.
Ready to see some tips on making this card – including the layered banners and hoop focal point? Good news! There’s a video tutorial below!
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Tutorials are available through September 30!!
Remember the “I Want It All” Kit? The cool thing about this project (and my September Tutorials) is that they’re designed around exactly $125 in Stampin’ Up! supplies. Which is exactly the value of product that you can select as part of your Starter Kit — for only $99! AND in September, you’ll get TWO bonus stamp sets plus pre-cut supplies to make 16 cards. Learn more about the Get & Go special in September.
So if you like the idea of discounted stamping supplies, then the BEST value is to purchase the Demonstrator Starter Kit. Never fear – there are ALL kinds of demonstrators, from those who purchase for themselves at a discount all the way to demonstrators like me who craft and work full time. So anywhere in between – you are welcome! Please hop over and learn more about what it means to be a demonstrator.
And then check out the Starter Kit and my favorite perks of being a demonstrator!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online – or use my 1-click Add-to-Cart ordering):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (AYUP2NRT). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
LIMITED TIME Get & Go Starter Kit Offer:
- Get TWO bonus stamp sets for free, plus pre-cut card materials to make 16 cards (and envelopes).
- Demonstrator Starter Kit can be customized to include whatever YOU want to order!
- Just pick out $125 in product, and the kit is $99 plus you’ll save with FREE shipping.
- Learn more about joining my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator team!
Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine: Now open for ordering!
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Time for the “August – December 2020 Mini Catalog,” aka the Holiday Catalog.
- Check out suites and supplies for your projects.
- Be sure to request a copy of the paper catalog if you haven’t received one already.
- AND the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available for ordering!
- Shop the Holiday Catalog now in my online store.