This little squirrel is my friend. He’s too cute to be anything else. Of course if he’s related to the squirrel who knocks on my back patio door to aggravate our poor dog, then the emphasis is on ‘cheeky’ for sure.
When I saw him appear in the Banner Year stamp set, I knew he had to be in my first card. And even though this is the 4th video and tutorial that I’m sharing for October LovenStamps Monthly Card Tutorials, it’s the first in my heart.
A fun fold? Yes please! The Z Fold card is perfect for two reasons: 1, it’s a fun change from the regular normal fold and 2, when the card is open, you can STILL see the fabulous design on the front! Who wouldn’t want more squirrel time?
I’m in love with both the plaid paper (so pretty – AND it’s one of the cards that will be included in your LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you order $50 or more from my online store during September) and the way the elements come together. The gold is a gorgeous complement to the orange and purple.
Ready to see the card construction process? I’ll walk through the steps, including cutting and scoring, so you can see exactly how to create this fun card and have your own Cheeky Squirrel. With the limited supplies that I’ve chosen for this project, you can create all FOUR of the Banner Year September projects.
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Tutorials are available through September 30!!
Remember the “I Want It All” Kit? The cool thing about this project (and my September Tutorials) is that they’re designed around exactly $125 in Stampin’ Up! supplies. Which is exactly the value of product that you can select as part of your Starter Kit — for only $99! AND in September, you’ll get TWO bonus stamp sets plus pre-cut supplies to make 16 cards. Learn more about the Get & Go special in September.
So if you like the idea of discounted stamping supplies, then the BEST value is to purchase the Demonstrator Starter Kit. Never fear – there are ALL kinds of demonstrators, from those who purchase for themselves at a discount all the way to demonstrators like me who craft and work full time. So anywhere in between – you are welcome! Please hop over and learn more about what it means to be a demonstrator.
And then check out the Starter Kit and my favorite perks of being a demonstrator!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online – or use my 1-click Add-to-Cart ordering):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (AYUP2NRT). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
LIMITED TIME Get & Go Starter Kit Offer:
- Get TWO bonus stamp sets for free, plus pre-cut card materials to make 16 cards (and envelopes).
- Demonstrator Starter Kit can be customized to include whatever YOU want to order!
- Just pick out $125 in product, and the kit is $99 plus you’ll save with FREE shipping.
- Learn more about joining my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator team!
Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine: Now open for ordering!
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Time for the “August – December 2020 Mini Catalog,” aka the Holiday Catalog.
- Check out suites and supplies for your projects.
- Be sure to request a copy of the paper catalog if you haven’t received one already.
- AND the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available for ordering!
- Shop the Holiday Catalog now in my online store.