Adventure? Hiking and biking? Need to give a gift card? This is the perfect card holder for someone who’s adventurous. Swap out the colors to customize, but the Enjoy the Adventure Cards & Envelopes will make a terrific double pocket holder for your gift card and your greeting. (And stay tuned for today’s top trick tip – with corn starch.)
The card holder is created from two envelopes – so if you’re making Tuesday’s DIY Gift Card Box for someone, you’ll have some leftover envelopes to put to great use with today’s project.
Decorate your card holder with the Enjoy the Journey Suite DSP, Greatest Journey dies and stamps. Add a greeting from the stamp set (so many great graduation or retirement choices) or use a tag from the Enjoy the Adventure Memories and More Card Pack (160840) to add lots of great options. Try using the card pack elements to layer inside your card or as the cards themselves.
The Card Packs are so overlooked in the catalog – don’t miss out on this one that coordinates so smoothly with the Enjoy the Journey Suite. And grab your corn starch (??!) for today’s Quick Trick for simple greetings.
Finally, we’ll use a little Stampin’ Blend to customize an embellishment for the front of our card holder.
In March I’ll be featuring COLOR and the fabulous Enjoy the Journey Suite for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Enjoy the Journey DIY Gift Card Holder – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with March hostess code J2F6HDRM for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Enjoy the Journey Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code J2F6HDRM)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. March Enjoy the Journey Suite Tutorials are available through March 31.
- NEW stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use March Hostess Code (J2F6HDRM). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!
Paper Pumpkin April 2023: sign up by April 10!
- This kit includes nine cards, three each of three designs, with elegant designs and bright colors. The iridescent foil is the shining detail to bring your crafts together. You can make a card for anyone and for any occasion!
- And don’t wait, because anyone who subscribes to this month’s kit will get a FREE box organizer! This organizer fits perfectly inside your Paper Pumpkin box and is great for keeping your supplies from past kits organized, so you know right where everything is!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more