One of the simplest fun fold card layouts around, the Gate Fold can be created the easy way or the tricker way – it’s up to you! I’m opting for the easy way for this Supremely Awesome (and fabulously punny) card today.
Grab your Stampin’ Blends Markers or leave our pizza chef friend in monochrome – either way the choice is yours.
A few tips for Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- Choose the right tip (each marker has 2 ends for different purposes).
- Don’t overcolor.
- Use broad strokes in larger areas.
To create the Gate Fold mechanism, cut your gate flap to 5″ by 2 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Add a piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 2″. Plan out the gate fold elements to allow for stamping inside the card, and stamp any inside layers that will show when the card is shut.
Add items to your cart with August host code BBPXEPXY for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50 (before shipping/tax), then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Check out the August Stampin’ Kit Sale – kits up to 30% off!! https://bit.ly/SUkitcollections
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW colors that have just debuted AND pre-order access to upcoming Holiday Catalog stamps and products!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Pizza Chef Gate Fold Card – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with August hostess code BBPXEPXY for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Supremely Awesome – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code BBPXEPXY)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. August Masterfully Made Suite Tutorials are available through August 31.
BONUS DAYS: Time to Redeem!
- BONUS DAYS! Because do you know what’s a great deal? Getting rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy!
- Be sure to REDEEM the codes you earned in July! From August 1-31, redeem your saved Bonus Days coupons on any Stampin’ Up! order you place in my store.
- There’s NO limit to the number of coupons you can earn, and NO limit to the number of coupons you can redeem at once.
- Get your shopping list ready – and earn your coupons
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use August Hostess Code (BBPXEPXY). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!