Ever had a project where you can’t quite decide what it is? This is one of my favorites from that hard-to-place category. It’s a card. It’s a photo book. It’s a memory album. It’s actually all three wrapped into one!
This project cover opens like a card and has a folded album inside. There are six “pages” and the sizing is perfect for 4″ x 4″ printed photos. So grab your favorite Instagrams, and get them printed to share with a friend.
Folding Photo Card Directions:
- Cut your card stock cover: 6″ x 12”, score at 5 7/8″ and 6 1/8″.
- Decorate your cover as desired.
- Cut your center folding panel: 11 1/2” x 11 1/2″
- Score on each side at 5 3/4″.
- On one score line cut from the edge of the card stock to the cross in the center.
- Position the cut line towards your left and fold the top half of the card stock towards you.
- Fold the left panels over the right. Glue into your cover.
- Layer and decorate as you wish.
If you’d like to see how to make this card step-by-step, be sure to watch the video tutorial. And if you’d like to make one with the supplies all precut and pre-scored for you, then be sure to get one of my Stamps in the Mail Club Kits!
I have another treat for you in this video, too. I’m including a MAGICAL technique for making the Butterflies Thinlits Dies even easier to use! Really, if you saw my last tutorial on them, you’ll know that they’re pretty simple – just add waxed paper to your cutting “sandwich” and you’re set.
But if you don’t like messes, or the occasional little die cut confetti piece that doesn’t pop out, then you’re going to LOVE this dryer sheet technique! (Yes, I know. Dryer sheets. Who knew??) So be sure to check out the beginning of the video for a BONUS technique on using a dryer sheet with your Butterflies Thinlits Dies to make them even more fabulous.
There are actually four projects in the stamps in the mail club kit each month. Check out all that you’ll be making in January.
Sale-A-Bration is here!
- Shop! And get FREE stamps!
- Host! Bonus Stampin’ Rewards with a $250 party!
- Join! With extra perks for joining my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Sign up today for your January Kit!
Includes the Butterfly Basics stamp set, Ink Pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects! Add the Butterflies Framelits Dies at a discount and earn free stamps!