Yes, it’s another My Digital Studio digital scrapbooking page. The digital stamps for this page come from the World Tour stamp set, which is included in the basic 2,000 images that come with the My Digital Studio software package.
Here are the steps for creating the ‘tag’ at the bottom corner (by the Antique Brads):
- Add “utopia hotel” stamp from the World Tour stamp set and change color to Kraft
- Rotate stamped image to 7% and change size to 61 x 91 pixels
- Add punched square piece to page, change color to Very Vanilla
- Rotate punched piece to 7% and change size to 67 x 98 pixels
- Place Very Vanilla rectangle behind the stamped image
- Select both the stamp and the card stock and “Group” them (under the Arrange menu) so that both move together
A couple of other My Digital Studio tips, as seen on the calendar page of the layout:
- turn your photo slightly to one side to give a post-it note style look
- add a drop shadow to your photo so that it looks laid on top of the page instead of printed on the page
- add a border to make the photo stand out (use the “mat” button in the Design Center on the right side of your screen when you have the photo selected)
If you’re looking for more calendar pages, be sure to check my My Digital Studio projects.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Don’t miss the Holiday Bundle Specials! Gift ideas for yourself or a friend, priced at 20% off! Shop online through my website now.