Last night was my local open house for the Holiday Catalog – and it was so much fun to see so many stampers there! We shared projects, lots of displays and had a couple of make n take projects. My favorite feature? The Petals & Paisleys product suite, which includes the Paisleys & Petals stamp set that’s included with this month’s Stamps in the Mail Club.
The original design credit for this Petals & Paisleys Make n Take card goes to my fellow LovenStampfuls demonstrator – Mary Ellen Stites. We tweaked it to use the Paisleys Designer Series Paper – love the extra punch of color!
The Pretty Paisleys embossing folder is a perfect match for the Layering Ovals Framelit Dies – which are actually on SALE this week as part of the weekly Special Offers! Nearly $10 off on the die set! So if you don’t have this set yet, I’d definitely grab them from the special offers.
Want to see a little of the fun from our “Here Come the Holidays” Open House? I shared a short video on my LovenStamps Facebook page:
If you aren’t anywhere near central Illinois though, you don’t have to miss out! I have projects for you, too. Be sure to check out the details for my Stamps in the Mail Club and/or my LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go”. Both allow you to stamp with me from a distance (at least in the US) and to receive projects that you can stamp at home.
What’s the difference between Stamps in the Mail Club and Stamp Club “To Go”?
Funny you asked! You’re not the only one to wonder 🙂
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
- Stamps, ink and 4 project kits (with card stock, embellishments, die cut and punched pieces) are mailed to you
- Video tutorials for your projects are available for viewing at home
- Already own an included product item like stamps or ink? Just request a substitution with your kit.
- Participate once, twice or every month – just request the kits you want to receive (no commitment)
- Cost is $45 per month (with extra options sometimes for bundle specials)
- Click here for full details or to request this month’s kit
LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go”
- Make N Take projects (2 designs), Technique Idea Cards (2 techniques) plus a share of the month’s Hostess Benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) are mailed to you
- Place a $40+ order in my online store during any month to qualify for benefits that month
- YOU pick the items you order – no set list, and any Stampin’ Up! items
- Participate once, twice or every month – just place your $40+ order during the month to qualify (no commitment)
- Click here for full details – including this month’s Hostess Code
Or if your Wish List is ridiculously long (like mine!) then your best bet is to sign up as a demonstrator on my LovenStampfuls team so that you can place your own orders! Learn more about the perks of being a demonstrator.
NOW AVAILABLE! Shop the HOLIDAY Catalog!
- Browse online and see the new products!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases!
When you order, use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (September: KW3GC3NC). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your September Kit!
Includes the NEW Paisleys & Posies stamp set and inks, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Paisley Framelits Dies at a discount!