To faux or not to faux? It’s not really a question – both are fabulous fun fold card ideas, and the All Squared Away stamp set bundle (featured with March bundle specials) is the ideal match for both versions of today’s card layout. The Sweet Symmetry designer series paper complements the design of the Floral Squares Dies and the bonus flower dies included in this set add perfect flourishes.
Which triple panel card is ‘real’ and which is ‘faux’? The cutting and scoring is the same on both – cut card base to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 1 1/4″ and 5 1/4″. Add panels of DSP 1″ x 5 1/4″ and 3″ x 5 1/4″ to both. But the ‘real’ triple panel card has the All Squared Away accent box on the right flap, with a cutout on the left. The ‘faux’ triple panel card keeps all the design elements on the left card front, which makes it one step simpler – no need to cut a square from the card front.
The details on this die set are so much fun – 4 floral shape choices in squares, plus the flower dies to match.
Plus the triple panel card (the ‘real’ version above) gives a little extra surprise when the card is opened. The panel on the left is the front, the panel on the right has part of the surprise image and the panel in the center finishes off the greeting.
How to Make a Triple Panel Card
- Cut card base to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 1 1/4″ and 5 1/4″.
- Add panels of DSP 1″ x 5 1/4″ and 3″ x 5 1/4″ to the left and right flaps.
- Choose the faux version and put the square element on the left flap -OR- choose the ‘real’ version and put the square element on the right flap, and cut the coordinating square from the left flap.
- Add a banner across the bottom of the focal point element and embellish with die cut Floral Squares flowers.
Here are the two card versions open – the Just Jade card base is the ‘real’ and the Night of Navy card base is the ‘faux’:
Either way, both cards really stand out with the All Squared Away stamp and die bundle – available at 20% during March.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Triple Panel Card: Sweet Symmetry DSP – Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with March hostess code GUGBHBRJ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Waves of the Ocean Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code GUGBHBRJ)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. March Abstract Beauty Tutorials are available through March 31.
Shop the January – June 2022 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use March Hostess Code (GUGBHBRJ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Savings are in Bloom! 20% off the Mini Stampin’ Cut Machine
- This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass. During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
- Shop the selection of stamp/die bundles on sale at 20% off
Waves of the Ocean Limited Release Product Suite
- Explore artistic expression with this exclusive, early-release collection!
AVAILABLE FROM 1 MARCH TO 2 MAY
- Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With blue hues, sparkles and swirls, and paper with imagery of hand-poured paint, you’ll be swimming in a sea of inspiration! Craft with this coastal collection for projects that’ll make a splash.
- Shop the NEW limited-time Waves of the Ocean Suite