There’s no limit to the chances for creativity with the dies from the Bright & Beautiful Suite Collection — Beautiful Balloons includes not only stars and balloons, but also a FRINGE die and a super flexible tag die. Today’s card offers two great uses for these dies and I am sure they will become staples of your celebration occasion stamping!
Let’s talk fringe for a minute – use it for decorative edging, layer it for skirts (hula girl??), add it at the bottom for grass/lawn scenes, curl it to make 3D flowers… this die has endless uses, and it’s a terrific addition to the Beautiful Balloons die set. Use it with the coordinating stamp set, but keep it handy for the rest of your stamping, too.
And then there’s the tag. Use it with or without the ribbon attachment (hint, I’ll share it without in Episode 364), and place it as a regular tag or greeting block, or create a faux buckle accent for a fun opening card like this one.
Tip: Be sure to use strong adhesive when attaching parts that move like this faux buckle tag. Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear Tape or SEAL+ are the best choices.
Be sure to check the supplies for these projects — new colors are available and you’re going to love them!
Stamping Supplies (May Host code FZNBP96S): https://bit.ly/SUballoonsupplies
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW colors that have just debuted in May!
Ready to see the NEW Products?
The easiest way to see what’s on new and what’s available is to view the online store. If you need a paper copy of the catalog, you can request one on my website.
Remember to check out the NEW colors, too! Ink refills, cardstock and markers are available, too.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Fringe and Faux Buckles – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
View below or use the link to view directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re there
Add items to your cart with May hostess code FZNBP96S for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Beautiful Balloons Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code FZNBP96S)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Bright & Beautiful Balloons Suite Tutorials are available through May 31.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Shop the NEW Catalog and Colors!
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (FZNBP96S). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!
Paper Pumpkin June 2023: sign up by June 10!
- Get everything you need to create elegant and sophisticated cards with this month’s kit! Coordinate your kit with the Countryside Inn Designer Paper from the Annual Catalog.
- This month’s kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- 1 Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- Coordinating Night of Navy embellishments
- Detailed vase and banner die cuts
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more