Get ready for some delightful weekend stamping with this quick card layout that uses strips of designer paper – beautiful colors in the Hues of Happiness DSP, a simple floral stamp set like Happiness Abounds and an easy greeting strip.
Add a few spots of sparkly embellishment and you’re ready to write a sweet message to someone special. Remember to stamp your envelop and inside your card. After all, you have the supplies right on hand. And who doesn’t love to spot something fun in their mailbox?
I love the way the dies from the coordinating Blooming Happiness set really set off the background of this card.
The Hues of Happiness Suite Collection makes this card simple – the paper and even the Glossy Dots embellishments are included in a single product number: 158828
In the video tutorial today I shared 2 versions of the card – one fabulously fast and the other freakishly fabulously fast!! Do you have a favorite?
The cards were actually inspired by one sent to me by the lovely Shannon West from Stampin’ Up! (her card is on the right below). I’ve known Shannon for years and have been so happy to connect with her through stamping. She’s our regional director from the home office, and she does a fabulous job of sending cards to us to congratulate different milestones.
Also – if you’re curious about my dress, it’s made with a vintage Simplicity pattern – 5957, from 1973. The fabric is from a small shop fabric company called EdenElle Fabrics, and yes, the print is actually inspired by vintage Disney ride posters. You can learn more about my sewing adventures by following me on Instagram as LovenSews.
Looking for tutorials that can be printed? Good news! You can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Ready to see the cards being created? You’ll find them so quick!
Super Simple Fabulously Fast Friday: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with August hostess code ZKTKRJCQ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Ringed With Nature Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code ZKTKRJCQ)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. August Rings of Love Tutorials are available through August 31.
Shop the NEW Sale-A-Bration and July-December Mini Stampin’ Up@ Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use August Hostess Code (ZKTKRJCQ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get the exclusive Making Plans Collection for free with your Starter Kit!
Paper Pumpkin September 2022: sign up by September 10
- Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutley adorable (and just the right amount of spooky) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more ab