Bee the sweetest with this simple card layout – it’s the layout to choose when you can’t pick your favorite pattern in the DSP package and you want to just use them ALL. Then add a focal point like the cute bee from the Bee My Valentine bundle, complete with punched and layered elements for the perfect extra touch.
The design is so easy – and you can use whatever scraps of paper are left from your last project. Start with a rectangle, then add and trim rectangles until you have the finished size you want. Or use my strategy – cut a card layer to 3-3/4 inches x 5 inches, and use it as a base layer for adding the DSP pieces. Trim at the end and you’ll have a no-measuring, no-fuss way to create your patchwork quilt card.
Ready to shop? The new 2024 January – April Mini Catalog is HERE!
Add items to your cart with January Host code SS3PPDZK for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Bee Mine Patchwork Quilt – Stampin’ Up! Card Tutorial
Add items to your cart with January hostess code SS3PPDZK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Bee Mine – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code SS3PPDZK)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Adoring Hearts Tutorials are available through January 31.
LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials: Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – and design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – available free with any December order you place in my online Stampin Up store.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
- NEW stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (SS3PPDZK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND BONUS free product when you sign up in January or February!!