If you’ve been following me this year at all – Facebook, YouTube, my LovenStamps blog, then you’ll already know that I’m a huge fan of using designer series paper as my card base: the #DSPCardBase design. (Check out other DSP Card Base projects on my blog.) Here I’ve cut the Tropical Oasis DSP to 4″ x 12″, which allows each sheet of DSP to produce 3 card bases.
There are a few tips & tricks to the DSP card base though – one of which is to make sure you place a full piece of cardstock inside the card (3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ here). This extra layer helps to stabilize the DSP and gives the card a nice substantial weight.
I love the way the sponging adds a soft tone to the elements – and you already know I’m a fan of letting the Designer Series Paper shine through!
The Timeless Tropical video tutorial will take you step-by-step through DSP card bases, plus I’ll share some extra tips for adding stability to your cards.
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Catalog, last chance products while supplies last!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (YFZFAXCV). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator
- Build your stamps and ink collection EVERY month! All supplies included – even the adhesive, for only $22 each month!
- Timely projects each month – create them as suggested or use the coordinating stamps, papers and embellishments to let your creativity shine!
- Order either Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin codes (great for gifts!) or pay-as-you go with a credit or debit card Learn More