All the warmth and cheer of the holiday season, layered up in a paper-pieced owl with a cozy scarf…what more could you want? This fun card with the soon-to-be retired Cozy Critters stamp set features a fun owl image that coordinates with the Owl Builder Punch (of course!).
To get the look:
- Stamp the owl three times, once in Cherry Cobbler, once in Soft Suede and again in Soft Suede without reinking between images
- Punch out all 3 images with the Owl Builder Punch
- Trim the eyes from the darkest image, the scarf from the Cherry Cobbler image and layer together
Fun, right? This card was one of the projects my November club members received in their LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Make n Take kit. Did you get your kit? Be sure to place an order in my online store during December to qualify for the December kit and product gift!
Just be sure to use my Stamp Club “To Go” December Hostess Code (4KWKS6Y4) and order at least $40 to qualify. If your order is over $150, don’t use the code because you’ll get to pick out your OWN hostess benefits. But you’ll still get a Stamp Club “To Go” kit and gift from me, not to worry!
Be sure to check out all the Year-End Closeouts while you’re shopping! Many are available only while supplies last – and at an excellent discount – up to 60% off!
DECEMBER Year-End Closeout Sale!
Shop stamp sets at 25% off!
- Dec 1-31: Selected items up to 60% off!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (December: 4KWKS6Y4). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your December Kit!
Includes the clever Weather Together stamp set and inks, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Umbrella Weather Framelit Dies at a discount!