Have you tried a #DSPCardBase yet? They’re so simple – and combined with the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle and the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, they’re perfect. This card would make a terrific masculine card – or a fall card for pretty much anyone.
If you haven’t seen a DSP card base yet, here’s the cool part: both the inside and the outside of the DSP show on the finished card. So you don’t have to choose which side you like better. Both sides are on display!
Here’s the inside:
I’ve got some tips for you on making DSP Card Bases work well (think: support the thinner base material with special layers) AND I’m excited to share a Stamping with Bleach lesson – the first of my August LovenStamps Monthly Tutorial features on making use of bleach in your crafting.
Because who needs to clean when you could be crafting?
There are so many tips to share on using the new Water Painters – be sure to watch the video tutorial here to pick up ideas on making the most of your tools, and my last lesson with tips on actual watercolor with the Water Painters.
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. August Tutorials are available through August 31!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online – or use my 1-click Add-to-Cart ordering):
Shop the Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use August Hostess Code (7M9NA9KE). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog:
Now open for ordering!
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Time for the “August – December 2020 Mini Catalog,” aka the Holiday Catalog.
- Check out suites and supplies for your projects.
- Be sure to request a copy of the paper catalog if you haven’t received one already.
- Shop the Holiday Catalog now in my online store.