Although it IS a great dessert, it’s ALSO the name of this gorgeous Designer Series Paper.
For Stamp Club this month I wanted to make something that wasn’t red & green. This would make a terrific gift item for a family member or a friend. Just make, fill with photos and give!
- Folder: 6 x 12”, scored in center to make binding
- Fold-Out Album: 5 x 5” (or any square)
To create the Fold-Out:
1. Begin by scoring in half to make a “+”.
2. Cut one of the score lines from the edge to the center point.
3. Fold all pieces together to make a 5 x 5” square and attach in folder.
The colors here are Pacific Point, Not Quite Navy and Sahara Sand with Very Vanilla. The stamp set is one of my favorites: Friends 24-7. It’s also available as a Digital Download for My Digital Studio!