While I do love the Fine Tip Glue Pen for attaching tiny elements, the new Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets are a game changer. Combine them with your detailed Big Shot dies and you’ll never look back! The Adhesive Sheets come 12 sheets to a package, each sheet 6″ x 12″, for $10.
And those sheets will last you a loooong time if you take my tips to heart!
Meg’s Tips for Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (for Big Shot die cutting)
- Adhesive first, die cut second: Before cutting anything, apply the adhesive to the back of your card stock. THEN put the card stock and die through the Big Shot.
- A little goes a loooong way: Don’t cut a piece of adhesive that’s bigger than your finished die cut. Instead, make it a little smaller. There will be plenty of adhesive to hold the die cut on your project, but you’ll find it SO much easier to catch the edge of your backing paper to remove it from the finished die cut.
- The Precision Base Plate is your friend: If the die you’re using is fine enough to need Multipurpose Adhesive to hold it on your project, then it’s fine enough to benefit from being cut on the Precision Base Plate. Certainly you can cut without this plate, but if you like the idea of saving time and hassle, then do yourself a favor and pull out your Precision Base Plate for well-defined cut lines every time.
Ready to stamp? Grab your Stamps in the Mail Club kit for June, which of course comes with the stamps and ink you’ll need. Press play on the video tutorial and follow along!
Loving the cards I’ve shared this month with the Lovely Words Thinlits Dies and the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set? I know! Me too! The good news is that you can get a kit to make all three cards (plus the handled basket gift card set) from my June Stamps in the Mail Club (while supplies last). Try out just one month or continue getting kits as long as you like – it’s so easy to pick and choose the kits you want, and you’ll always know what’s coming next.
There’s no commitment to the club. You’ll receive an email each month inviting you to participate for the next kit. If you don’t want to get the next kit, no problem – do nothing and I’ll just let you know again when there’s another new kit. If you do want the next kit, let me know and we’ll arrange payment and get one sent out to you!
I promise you’ll never receive anything that you didn’t order. I’ll also warn you though, that many of my subscribers love their kits so much that they continue for months – or even years! 🙂
Time to say HELLO!
Shop today for your favorite NEW items!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (June: FM9KNGMR). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
- June Bonus: orders or parties over $350 qualify for a bonus $35 in Stampin Rewards!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your JUNE Kit!
Includes the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set, 3 ink spots, 1/2 package of Glitter Acrylic Shapes plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Lovely Words Thinlits Dies at a discount! Upgrade to all 5 New In Color Ink Pads! Or select BOTH upgrades!