Do you have occasions where a group of friends want to sign a card? Do you wish you had more space than the inside of a regular 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card? Then this zig-zag style card is your perfect solution!
This is a quick & easy card (Clean & Simple) that just takes a little bit of scoring.
Zig Zag Card “How-To”
- Cut card stock to 4″ x 12″ (yes, you’ll need to start with a 12×12″ piece or scale down for regular card stock)
- Score at 4″ and 8″
- Fold in a zig zag – that’s it!
There are a few tips for finishing up your card that I’ve shared in the video – it’s a quick one, so grab your pencil to take a couple of notes.
This is one of the 4 projects from my August Stamps in the Mail Club Kit. So if you’d like to make this card at home (plus 3 other fun projects), then be sure to fill out the web form here. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice and your stamps, ink and projects kit will be on their way to your doorstep!
I’d love to stamp with you by mail!
Shop online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.