Remember the 80’s cartoons? Scooby Doo? The Smurfs? Remember how their background artwork was so detailed and then the cartoon characters sat on top? That’s my inspiration for today’s Online Exclusive RELEASE feature – the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper, and the Fluffiest Friends stamp and die bundle.
One might not put these together at first glance, but I love the way the backgrounds put the cartoon friends (beaver, rabbit, hamster, cat, bear) into a beautiful setting. Add the Sweet Citrus stamp set for another unexpected surprise – the greetings fit perfectly with just a little punny accent! And you know I love a good pun.
The video tutorial today includes details on how to use Stampin Blends Markers to create beautifully shaded characters – and how to do it simply. Don’t stress about using your markers – pull them out and give the LovenStamps 1-2-3 steps a try.
Plus I’ve got a tip for you. Sometimes it can be hard to pick the right spacing out on a larger piece of Designer Series Paper. Instead of guessing at your placement, try making a mask that has a hole the size of your finished layer — in this case, my layer was 3 3/4″ tall and 5″ wide. Use the mask to pick the perfect location for your card layer, and trim the rest of the DSP away.
Be sure to check out the latest Online Exclusives release – freshly added to the online store on November 7!
Ready to shop?
Add items to your cart with November Host code HAV2XUUN for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Fluffiest Friends Stampin Blends – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with November hostess code HAV2XUUN for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Fluffiest Friends – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code HAV2XUUN)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. November Winter Owls Bundle Tutorials are available through November 31.
- You won’t find these products in any catalog, which means you can always find fresh, never-before-seen products to spark your creativity and expand your crafting collection. All from the convenience of my online store.
- NEW Online Exclusives will release several times throughout the year – the NEWEST products on November 7!
- Interested in early access? Pre-Order access is a perk of being a demonstrator! I’d love to help you get started – and to help you take advantage of this fun early ordering perk! Check out the Starter Kit to begin.
- Shop now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (HAV2XUUN). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!