What’s better than a cute stamping project? Why, a cute project with chocolate, of course!
And what’s better than a cute project with chocolate? Why, having your OWN cute project with chocolate, of course!
If you’re coming on Friday to my Sale-A-Bration Extravaganza (check out yesterday’s blog post), and you bring a guest who’s never attended one of my stamping events, you will get your very own cute project with chocolate to take home with you. So start asking your friends now–you can promise to share your chocolate with them!
And if you live nowhere near central Illinois, and it’s a little late to plan a road trip, never fear! You can make your own cute project with chocolate at home… You can make as many as you want, actually!
You could even sign up as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in my group and hand these out to people who come to your events! 🙂
Here are the brief instructions:
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Matchbox Bigz XL Big Shot Die to cut the box and the sleeve parts of the matchbox (Close to Cocoa cardstock and the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper)
- Use the Curly Label Punch to create the hole in the sleeve and add a layer of Clear Window Sheet on the inside to keep the candy from falling out (can’t have that happen!)
- After assembling the box, tie a loop of Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon around the sleeve
- Add a Curly Label Punch tag, stamped with the Vintage Labels stamp set (free Sale-A-Bration selection!)
- Finally, accent with two punches from the Small Heart Punch