I started these Maker Mornings with Meg videos by sharing the LovenStamps Studio and how I organize my supplies for easy access and ease of crafting – today’s card is one that is easy to design when you have your DSP scraps organized. Since Stampin’ Up! designer series papers come in coordinating sets, there are always colors and patterns to mix and match. Any 3 strips from a DSP package are the perfect combination for creating this card.
Simple Steps to a 3 Strip Card Layout:
- Grab three strips of DSP
- Select a stamp image and die (shape or coordinating)
- Combine them with colors from the DSP for a 3 Strip Card
Today’s card is one of 4 featured in my April LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
3 Strip Card Layout – Flowering Rain Boots: Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with April hostess code SJZZYC33 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Flowering Rain Boots Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code SJZZYC33)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Flowering Rain Boots Tutorials are available through April 30.
Shop the January – June 2022 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (SJZZYC33). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin May 2022: sign up by May 10
- Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
- ALSO: May kits include the chance to win a Golden Ticket that can be redeemed for $25 in Stampin’ Up! product.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!