My favorite new color this year? Hands down, it’s Blackberry Bliss. You can tell, because whenever my fingers are inky, they’re dotted with this yummy dark purple. And I’m not even a purple person! I’m usually more of a earth tones person, but this Blackberry Bliss has me converted. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re going to want to place an order! One of the things I love about Blackberry Bliss is the wide range of color combos that work so beautifully. Here are some specific suggestions:
Top 5 Blackberry Bliss Color Combos (from LovenStamps)
- Blackberry Bliss, Honey Hello, Basic Gray
- Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
- Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
- Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Soft Suede
- Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand
Really, you can go from funky to masculine with Blackberry Bliss. It’s turning out to be a versatile color! The only thing I haven’t seen yet is a Blackberry Bliss car… so if you’ve seen one on the road somewhere, be sure to leave me a comment so I can be on the lookout! Here’s a unique card front idea using the For All Things stamp set (135155). This is one of my September Stamps in the Mail Club projects. Be sure to let me know if you’d like a kit! Be sure to add this card front layout to your personal design library – LovenStamps Card Sketch #178. If you’re viewing via email subscription, click here to see the post & video directly on my blog or here directly on YouTube.
Are you convinced? Have you already given Blackberry Bliss a try? If you have, I’d love to hear your favorite color combos! Be sure to leave me a comment!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door. Get details or sign up now.