To make the most of a simple image, group them together like with this Stacked Trees card idea. The Tree Angle and coordinating Stitched Triangle Dies from Stampin’ Up! are perfect for trying this layout.
The Tis the Season Designer Series Paper and Red and Green Foil Sheets pair perfectly for a playful stacked tree Christmas card idea.
I’ve got a few tips to share – including the how-to on getting a nice tight bow tied around your card front. It’s like magic…if you know the trick! Be sure to watch the video tutorial to learn how.
Ready to stamp?
Want to make this card? Good news! This card is one of the 4 projects I’m featuring in November on my LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go”. Your order in my online store during November can qualify you for one or both of my special customer appreciation offers. Learn more
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. November Tutorials are available through November 30!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (Z37MVJPC). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Stampin’ Up! NEW Product Release:
- Get ready for celebrations with this limited-time release.
- Stamps, dies and coordinating Designer Series Paper available.
- Orders qualify for LovenStamps Perks Points!
- Shop the new products now in my online store.