If you’ve watched any of my videos or followed my blog, then you know that a #DSPCardBase is one of my favorite designs these days. Seriously – I have made a ton of these gorgeous cards that allow you to use BOTH sides of the designer series paper. The Perennial Essence paper is perfect for an Easter card, and the A Wish For Everything stamp set and the Word Wishes Dies go with literally every element.
See how both sides of the paper shine? Plus I’ve got a fabulous sneak peek for you – from the upcoming 2020 January-June Mini Catalog. So many fun new products! The Timeless Tulip stamp set and the coordinating Tulip Builder Punch have been my favorite new items – so pretty, and so simple!
I couldn’t resist adding a couple extra blooms inside the card. Be sure to watch the video for instructions on masking!
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. December Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use December Hostess Code (JCMRDMVZ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Beginning December 3, save BIG on select surplus and retiring items!
- Details on December 3 – shop early for best selection and remember to use the LovenStamps December Hostess Code (JCMRDMVZ) and be rewarded for your purchases!