I love techniques that make stamping EASY and clean — like this fun technique of using your larger acrylic blocks to compose your image.
Technique Tuesday: Clear Block Composing
Usually when we stamp, we place each image on our paper separately – stamp image one, then stamp image 2…etc. until we’re finished. Here’s how Clear Block Composing works:
- Lay out your stamps (without ink) in the desired design (Another Thank You Photopolymer set used here – 133454).
- Press a large Clear Block to the stamps, allowing them to adhere (Clear Block F used here – 118483).
- Ink all the stamps at once and stamp on your card stock.
See? It’s “clearly” (ha ha…) a great technique! And the other nice thing is that if you need a stack of thank you cards (think wedding thank you notes, shower thank yous, teacher appreciation thank yous or gifts) then the Clear Block Composing technique will save you a bundle of time.
And now for the Reason of the Day that I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (and why you might love it, too!).
Reason #351 that I Love Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
I love making up techniques and sharing them! Whether it’s with a group of friends (like at my Moms Card Club yesterday morning) or online with you, I love seeing the “a-ha!” moment when a stamper sees a technique that she knows she will use often.
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout