More Amore Treats +
Hearts A Flutter Framelits =
I have SO many ideas from the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando last week, but there were a couple that jumped out at me. This is the time of year to be thinking of little treats for neighbors and friends, or for school classroom parties, and here’s a sweet & simple treat to make and take!
The steps couldn’t be simpler.
- Snip apart the pre-cut heart paper (makes 32 large hearts per package) (see the paper online – 129309)
- Glue each heart to the front of a flat lollipop
- Choose the “express” solution or the “artisan” version:
- Express: use the Hearts a Flutter Framelits (see them online – 130159) with your Big Shot (see it online – 113439) to cut small hearts from the other pages of paper in the More Amore Designer Paper package
- Artisan: stamp with the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and cut with the framelits from the Hearts A Flutter Bundle (see it online – 131097) – *LOVE* the chevron heart from this stamp set! Finish up with a stamped Valentine greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (see it online – 127802)
Voila! Happy classmates and friends! Can’t you see your coworkers loving this treat? The More Amore Product Suite (see it online) is chock full of fun coordinating pieces for your projects.
Looking for other Valentine ideas? Be sure to check my blog!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Hearts A Flutter; Ink: Primrose Petals, Real Red; Paper: More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, Whisper White; Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Stitched Primorse Petals Ribbon;