If you’re a die-hard Stampin’ Up! fan, then you probably remember the hydrangea stamp from about 10 years ago. I know it was hugely popular back when I started demonstrating, and there were so many cool techniques for it!
Well the fabulous hydrangea image is back, and it’s easier than ever to use. Plus it’s FREE! (and who doesn’t love FREE stamps?) The new Level 1 hostess stamp set “Because I Care” is one of my favorite new catalog sets.
Here are more reasons you know you’re a Stampin’ Up! die-hard fan:
- you know that the NEW catalog came out yesterday! (check the sidebar links on my blog to browse–or click here)
- you are REALLY excited about the bigger & better Hostess Stamp Sets (beginning with Level 1 sets the size of the old Level 2 sets!)
- you know that a Level 1 Hostess Set means that you can pick it for free when you turn in a $150+ order, book party or workshop
You’re also a Stampin’ Up! die-hard fan if you can identify at least 5 of the 7 new products on my Just Because card (cover up the list–no peeking!):
- Because I Care hostess-exclusive stamp set
- Very Vanilla 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for Big Shot
- Pear Pizazz Stampin’ Write Marker (a NEW In Color!)
- Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker (a NEW Brights color!)
- Marina Mist and Pacific Point card stock
Contact me today to get your copy of the NEW catalog or to set up a time to have your own Stampin’ Up! party!
Because I Care stamp set (available for FREE as a Level 1 Hostess Selection –requires $150 minimum order, party or book party);
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder for Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (120175, $7.95);
Very Vanilla 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119960, $5.95)
New Colors Feature: