Today I’m featuring a So Cool project mashed with the breathtaking new Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper and Artistically Inked stamp set. (Check out the supplies)
Here’s the Paper Pumpkin signup link — so simple!
When you sign up now, your first kit will be the May 2021 Paper Pumpkin. This month’s timeless kit with a baseball “throwback” theme contains enough grand slam supplies to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—featuring classic colors, pinwheel and pinstripe patterns, and vintage-washed paper pieces. There’s no “batter” way to root, root, root for your home team and honor the all-stars in your life!
Paper Pumpkin Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit subscription that comes directly to your mailbox – a creative escape in a box! Everything you need is included except a pair of scissors. You’ll get stamps, inks, pre-cut card stock and accessories, all to make a set of projects. Cost is just $22 plus tax (shipping is free!).
What kind of projects do we make? That’s part of the fun! Each month’s kit is different, and the anticipation of running out to my mailbox to see what’s in store is one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin features. We’ve had card kits (often a set of 8-12 cards and envelopes), burlap treat bags (a set of 6), 2 kinds of gift boxes (9 of each)…but no matter the project, you’ll find LOTS of ideas for alternate cards and ideas, including the ones that I post each month with video tutorials.
Can I sign up for just 1 month? When you subscribe, you’ll be billed a month at a time – usually between the 11th and 15th of that month, although SU let us know that it might be a little bit late this month — but still before the end of May. After your kit is billed (you’ll get an email notification), you can go in and change your subscription for the following kit. You can suspend (ie skip a month) or cancel (not get any more) or you can just let the subscription continue as long or as short as you’d like. You just log in at any time to change your plans. The key is not to cancel before the first kit is billed, since then you wouldn’t get one at all.
For more questions: https://lovenstamps.com/join-the-club/my-paper-pumpkin/
One of my favorite things about Paper Pumpkin? It coordinates with everything else Stampin’ Up! Here’s the video tutorial for today’s card, which features the NEW Expressions in Ink Suite Collection. Such beautiful papers and stamps – and I’ll show you how they combine to create a fun Paper Pumpkin Alternate Card.
Love my card idea for today? You can still get the April 2021 So Cool Paper Pumpkin Refill Kit in my online store, if you are a subscriber and need more card pieces, or if you’re a new subscriber and missed out on April’s kit. Getting past kit refills is a perk limited to current subscribers – so be sure you renew or sign up for Paper Pumpkin before you shop.
Paper Pumpkin & Expressions In Ink Card – Video Tutorial:
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code QU9ABKVP)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Pansy Petals Tutorials are available through May 31.
Shop the NEW Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog, new suites and collections!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (QU9ABKVP). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family AND get a bonus $30 in your Starter Kit, for a total of $155 in products of your choice for only $99 (and the shipping is free!) — available May 4 – May 31 only.
Paper Pumpkin May 2021: Batter Up!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by May 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!