From this snowy day earlier this week, where the groundhog saw his shadow and predicted 6 more weeks of winter, I was all about the sunny daffodils from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog and the coordinating Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper (a Sale-a-bration selection). Don’t be intimidated by these pretty dies – I’ve got a cheat sheet for you, plus tips on swift cutting for building fields of daffodils.
The Simply Marbleous Designer Paper (also a Sale-a-bration selection) creates pretty layered color with the Daffodil Dies, too – add a swirl of variegated shading for extra dimension. Include one more SAB item with the Special Moments stamp set greetings to make the most of the daffodil images for so many occasions.
How to Layer the Daffodil Dies from the Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog:
I’ve got a special graphic for you – feel free to pin it, or even print it out to keep handy in your stamp case. The layers are fairly easy to cut – just look at the chart to see how they fit together to make each bloom. And watch the video tutorial below for even more tips about adhesive, using washi tape to cut multiple elements at once, lining up the pieces and which papers to select for creating your daffodils.
Get the supplies for two Daffodil Daydream cards in the mail – pre-punched and pre-diecut, with February LovenStamps Card Kits ‘to go’, free with a $50 order in my online store this month.
Have you seen the Sale-A-Bration perks yet? SO many fun items that you can earn for free – including today’s Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper! And be sure to check out my other Daffodil Daydream project ideas. I’ll be sharing 4 coordinating projects using this set of supplies, which you can get as LovenStamps PDF Tutorials during February, free with any sized order in my online store. And if you go ahead and select at least $50 in products to earn your free Sale-A-Bration selection, then you’ll also get my LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” for February, along with your LovenStamps Perks Points!
Be sure to check the video tutorial below for all the tips on creating and assembling this fun daffodil project.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Layering the Daffodil Die Cuts: a Daffodil Afternoon Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with February hostess code C237S4KK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Daffodil Daydream & Daffodil Afternoon Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code C237S4KK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Daffodil Daydream Tutorials are available through February 28.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (Q3YFH422). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: