Do you love shaker cards but hate the mess and the fuss of trying to make windows, get all the edges sealed and then still see your confetti leak out the sides?? I get it – believe me, I’ve chased tiny sequins and balls all over my floor. They’re worse than legos for bare feet!! Today’s simple faux shaker card uses a clear envelope to keep the sequins in place – guaranteed no bare feet will find stray confetti! With the Christmas Scottie stamp set and its cute coordinating Scottie Dog Punch you’ll love the ease of a wintry Christmas (and a good punny greeting).
The Gingham Cottage DSP provides a perfect accent with this stamp set – so be sure to have the fabulous gingham papers available for your Scottie projects.
In November I’ll be featuring the Scottie Dog bundle and Gingham Cottage DSP for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop right now.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Faux Shaker Card with Christmas Scottie: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
View below or use the link to view directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re there
Add items to your cart with November hostess code 6YA7PRT6 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code 6YA7PRT6)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. November Christmas Scottie Tutorials are available through November 30.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Shop for fun fall favorites and fresh In Colors – available in my online store!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (6YA7PRT6). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator!
Paper Pumpkin November 2022: sign up by December 10
- Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time.
- This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more